welcome

yah u likez it! :)

Thursday, December 29, 2011

today i am ashaymed

turday i feel asheimed because of a brown accydent.

maybee you may know, but it iz winter now in montreale and the sidewoks are very sippery becauze of the ice. the ice makes everythin very very lubed and it is hard to not fall.

i waz coming black from work where i had eaten lotz of pizza wit much cheezes, and dis gave me lotz of gas!  i felt very very gas inside of me while i waz in the buscar going home. i felt gas wanting to escape the anal lipz but i kept quiet and respected the bus silence.  i kept the fart in very hard place.  :)
howevurd, the ice near my buylding waz very really sippery.  i was woking very fasss and i did not weir my bootz that day.  i had only my running shoez and it waz dangerouz for me with the feet and legz. i had to wok fasss tho because i wanted to fart sooo bad in toilet (privet arrea).

becuz of all this i wok fast and i sipped on the ice. i sipped really really bad and fell extreme on my torsobody.  but the hurt waznt bad; the bad waz the fart that escaped from me.  once i falled the fart eskaped like weazel in the wind! i waz very angry to the fart that did not listen and passed the lips.  i waz very ashaymed and looked if anyone waz to smell or hear it.  there waz no one so i waz so happy.

butt uh-oh!: when i got up i felt wetness in my butthole.. i thought this waz bizarrre and so i became worried of bleed.  howevurd i put my hand and felt somethin bigness!  it was not just fart!!!!1! i had made poop in my pant!!!  i ran home and dropped the pant and the boxerz and looked at the brown! it waz everywheir on legz! i waz so humiliatid! i felt so ashaymed!! i felt shaymed of my mother, my fathurd, and my entire ancestors!
i cleaned it all and waz very angry at the ice the nexx morning! i hate the montreaturd ice soooo much! the montreaturd ice made me poop my pant!!! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment